- Position the monitor to minimize glare by placing it at a right angle to light sources or windows
- Place the monitor as far away from you as possible while maintaining the ability to read without consciously focusing. Keep a minimum distance of 20 inches.
- Place the center of the screen at a 15 degree down angle from your eyes with your neck only slightly bent holding your head perpendicular to the floor.
- Align the monitor and the keyboard / mouse
- Set the refresh rate at a minimum of 70 Hz to limit flicker