By Chris Adams
- Working With Computers
- Ergonomize Your Surroundings
- Educational Resources
- Resources for Ergonomic Professionals
Working With Computers
Computers are supposed to enhance our productivity. And they do -- sometimes. Ergonomics can enhance that productivity even further and ward off the repetitive stress inherent in modern computer design.
- Guide to Setting Up an Ergonomic Computer Station
- How to Ergonomically Set Up Your Laptop as a Desktop
- Before You Buy a Keyboard Tray
- Stretch Break Repetitive Stress Injury Prevention Software Review
Ergonomize Your Surroundings
You would be surprised by how much your surrounding environment affects your mood, energy level, moral, productivity, etc. Lighting, temperature, color, sound, organization -- these factors and more can have a direct impact on how you work and how you feel while you do. Applying good ergonomic practices to your environment can be the key to your comfort, efficiency and productivity.
- The Ergonomic Rule of Three for Efficient Organization
- Lighting Levels by Task
- The Problems with Fluorescent Lights
In my opinion, teaching ergonomics may be one of the greatest impacts you can make on someone's life. Here are some of the most important ergonomic lessons to teach and learn.
Resources for Ergonomic Professionals
Looking for some pro-level resources? Want to know what ergonomists and human factors engineers do? Get the in-depth information you need.